[COSRX] Aloe Soothing Sun Cream SPF50 PA+++, 50ml
COSRX Aloe Soothing Sun Cream SPF50 PA+++, 50ml
- Product Dimensions: 1.1 x 1.1 x 4 inches ; 1.6 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- UPC: 787734602556
- Item model number: CR_COS0008
- #578 in Facial Skin Care Products
- SPF50+ PA+++, UVA and UVB protection, Moisturizing, Soothing effect
- Aloe Soothing Sun Cream is a mix of botanical ingredient and scientifically guaranteed ultraviolet ray blockage ingredients
- Supplies moist and nutrient to skin
Formulated with 5,500ppm of Aloe Leaf Extract, this sun cream protects skinagainst UVA & UVB rays while hydrating skin.This Aloe Soothing Sun Cream notonly improves the skin’s moisture barrier, but also protect skin against UVAand UVB rays.This sun cream has light-weight texture, which absorbs quicklyand leaves skin feeling intensely hydrated.It’s suitable for all skin typesincluding sensitive skin.Caution1. For external use only.2. Do not use ondamaged or broken skin.3. Stop using and ask a doctor if rash occurs.4. Whenusing this product, keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.5. Keep outof reach of children.6. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contactPoison Control Center right away.
About this item
- Sun-moisturizer: The aloe soothing sun cream is similar to a light moisturizer, unlike other sunblocks that leave the skin dry and stripped.
- Key Ingredient: Aloe Arborescens Leaf Extract - soothes and moisturizes skin at the same time.
- Texture: With Lightweight and moisturizing texture, the sun cream absorbed into the skin fast without feeling greasy or leaving a white cast.
- How to Use: (1) Apply a generous amount on over face 30 minutes before sun exposure. (2) Reapply throughout the day as needed, especially during prolonged sun exposure.
- 55,000ppm? or 5,500ppm? : Sorry for the confusion caused by TYPO on the product package in the thumbnail image. The CORRECT CONTENT OF ALOE EXTRACT is 55,000 ppm. We would like to inform you that we tried to re-apply it with the correct image of the package, but delayed due to a certain issue. Sorry for the inconvenience.